Department of Psychology Continue Your Education – Increase Your Impact
The field of psychology includes a surprising variety of career paths, encompassing everything from working in criminal justice and education to health and wellness. While these roles may be quite diverse, they all require a deep understanding of psychological principles and focus on how to help others overcome the obstacles they face.
Our psychology programs are designed to expand your knowledge, sharpen your critical thinking skills and teach you how to evaluate problems and find solutions. They cover all key professional competencies and provide you with the critical communication skills you need to be successful. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop valuable research skills.
At NCU, you can tailor your education to help you meet your goals and interest with a diverse selection of degrees and specializations such industrial and organizational psychology, health psychology, forensic psychology and child and adolescent psychology and more.
Want to learn more about the Department of Psychology?
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- 9 Specializations
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- 2 Specializations
- Master of Science in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychology
- Master of Science in Educational Psychology
- Master of Science in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Sport Psychology
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Education
- 1 Specialization
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificates in Education, Social Emotional Learning
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Education
- 13 Specializations
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Education, Social Emotional Learning
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Psychology
- 4 Specializations
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Psychology
- 8 Specializations